Music for orchestras, bands, and ensembles
– specially arranged for the players that you have available
Do you have an orchestra, band or other ensemble, but find that you have an odd combination of instruments and playing standards?
Music By Arrangement was formed in 1998 in order to provide a unique service for schools and local area music centres.
Our regularly updated catalogue includes original pieces, folk tunes and popular classics.
You simply select the pieces of music that you wish to play, and give us details of the players available, their instruments and standards.
We then provide a customised arrangement, at the correct level for your players.
A full backup and after-sales service is provided, including revisions and new parts.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE:
Please allow up to two weeks for us to process your order and complete the arrangements.
In practice it’s usually a lot quicker than that, but you should allow plenty of time in case we are busy.
Music By Arrangement can provide:
- Tailor-made arrangements for ensembles
- Original pieces, folk tunes & popular classics
- Opportunities for even the most elementary players to play in an ensemble
- Photocopiable resource for schools, churches and community groups
- Full backup service
- Extra parts for new players always available
- Suggestions for new titles welcome
- Printed on good quality paper, using the latest music scorewriting technology
- Each set is prepared to order according to your requirements
- Full score & piano part included where appropriate
- Realistic prices
- UK post & packing included
- Many satisfied customers
Music can be arranged for:
- String Ensemble
- Woodwind Ensemble
- Brass Ensemble
- Recorder Ensemble
- or any other type of group
We also keep a small selection of secondhand sheet music, mainly instrumental books, dance band music sets, and sets of light orchestra music. See here for more details.
In addition we have new and nearly new music CD’s for sale!