- Land of the Silver Birch – Traditional Canadian, Easy
- Pokare Kare – Traditional Maori, Easy
- Tum Balalyka – Traditional, Easy
- Jackey’s Hoe Down – a new original, Easy.
- The Bluebells of Scotland – Traditional, Easy
- Carrickfergus – Irish Traditional
- Connie O’Connell’s Jig – Irish Traditional
- Oranges and Lemons – Traditional English Song, Easy
- The Wayfarer – an easy original composition.
- Magic Spells – a new original piece – challenging!
- March from ‘Scipio’ – Handel
- Tales from the Vienna Woods – a waltz by J Strauss.
- Vive la France! – a medley including Alouette, La Marseillaise, Auprès de ma Blonde and the Can-Can
- Zemer Atik – a traditional Israeli song
- Autumn, from The Four Seasons, Vivaldi.
- The Pearl Fishers’ Duet – Bizet
- Theme from Beethoven’s 5th Symphony – Will offer a challenge for your best players.
- Fur Elise, by Beethoven. Will offer a challenge for your best players.
- Four Nations Medley – Includes Londonderry Air, Scotland the Brave, Calon Lan, & Jerusalem. NOT Easy.
- Villiruusu (The White Rose) – a lovely song from Finland by Evert Suonio.
- The Sorcerer’s Apprentice (Themes from) – by Paul Dukas. Will offer a challenge for your best players.
- Slaidburn – a famous march by William Rimmer from the Brass Band tradition.
- Colonel Bogey March, by Kenneth J Alford
New Christmas Titles
- The Next Noel
- I Heard Three Ships
- Jingle Blues
- Christmas Eve Fantasia (Includes: While Shepherds, O Little Town, Silent Night, O Holy Night (in 4/4 time throughout)
The above titles will be specially arranged for each customer, for whatever combination of players that you have available.